This is an exciting book specifically written to cover the new science curriculum. The book has been structured into five (5) segments, which are Strands, Sub-strands, Content standards, Indicators and Exemplars. It aims at engaging learners in science through a series of interesting, practical and easy to carry out activities and experiments.
The learner’s book:
- Fully integrates the four key sciences of physics, biology, chemistry and environmental science.
- Is organised into five strands: (i) Diversity of Matter, (ii) Cycles, (iii) Systems, (iv) Forces and Energy and (v) Humans and the Environment.
- States the key ideas at the beginning of each strand in a language which is suitable for young learners.
- Contains a wealth of activities and exercises.
- Offers beautiful full-colour photos and images.
- Has a glossary at the end which explains some of the difficult words used in the main text.
Each learner’s book is accompanied by a learner’s workbook and a facilitator’s guide.
Creation date: 2020-12-11